Sunday, May 3, 2009

Boston Celtics Moving on to Semi-Finals!

[Photo Source: Yahoo! Sports]

If you’ve been reading my previous posts, you surely have now an idea that I’ve been following Boston Celtics Playoff Series this year.



Me and hubby weren’t able to watch Game 7 this super early morning due to time zone difference. We have calculated that the game should have started at 3AM, UAE time, so I have assumed that the game is over by the time I wake up. I woke up at 6.50AM and I immediately checked the result online.



Much to my surprise, time left is still 2 minutes and 45 seconds. I forgot the score as I was still so sleepy but it gave me a good feeling knowing that Boston Celtics are over by about 6 or 8 points. I went to take a bath and when I checked back, final results were 109-99 with Boston Celtics finally relieved to move forward to second round!



It was a long journey for them on the first round. And KG is not yet back, maybe for the whole playoffs season.



But I’m still so proud of the Celtics team for bringing out their best even if outnumbered by much younger and much energetic opponents.
For the first round of the Playoffs Series, they had 7 games and 7 overtimes! With all the hype and everything, it was so amazing.


Off to second round on Monday, they’ll be playing it off with Orlando Magic.


I am hoping against hopes!

3 comments:

kg said...

i was able to watch game 6....grabe! amazing. i'm not a fan. pero the level of entertainment it brought was great! galing! ganung mga games ang worth watching.

Leamsi said...

di ako nanood kasi sabi nung officemate ko i'm a jinx daw. everytime that i watch, they lose the game. pero yun nga natalo parin sa game 6. sobrang kakapagod manood at kakahiyaw. at naka3 OTs pa sila on game 6!

onyxx said...

finally...! i hope they'll reach the finals. who knows? maybe pacquiao might even be there to root for his favorite basketball team