Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Warning: mushy contents (for hubby)


i sooo sooo wanna thank hubby during my sick-o days.

he was, and will always be there to take care of me...

even if i was almost always throwing tantrums on my hospital bed...

even if i easily get irritated with his questions that needed loonggg answers...

even if i would always wake him up because i needed to make wee-wee in the bathroom in the middle of the night...

even if i was tigas-ulo that i would try to sneak eating grapes while i'm on "fasting"...
even if he needed to be absent to work for eight days just to take care of me...

even if i was making kulet for him to make kulet to my doctor to "please remove my freakin' catheter and stockings"...

even if in the middle of the night, he'll try to be as awake as i am when i can't sleep...

even if i was a cry-baby whenever the nurses prick the needles to get my blood...

even if most of the time i am too tired to answer him or even talk to him...

even if i got lots of hematoma (pasa) from the surgery...

even if i did not wash my face or had time to brush teeth everyday during my hospital time...

he did not care...
for he would still give me hugs and kisses
and whisper his "iloveyous"
to make me sleep amidst my pains.

i love you too, hubby, so much

in kapampangan, "kaluguran daka rin, babatak"!

*mwah*

0 comments: